Clog, ODEN, Suecos
Prices Inclusive GST
The most versatile Suecos® model clog...
Oden Clogs comes in 3 different colours, giving professionals a variety of choices to accomodate for a multitude of tastes and/or uniforms.
Comfort for extended periods of standing
Because of its unique design and ergonomics, Oden Clogs guarantees state of the art shock absorption, giving your joints and back muscles pain-relief no matter what task you are undergoing. It's an ideal Clog where prolonged standing or walking may tend to induce foot discomfort or lower body fatigue. Each Clog also has a pattern on the insole, ports, and a rubber outsole for a better grip. It provides well-being and physiologically helps the blood circulation.
Rubber slip-resistant outsole
Featuring a slip-resistant rubber outsole to reduce the risk of slipping on wet surfaces, you are guaranteed the full package.
Recommended for: nurses, surgical theatre staff, waiters, veterinarian, vet nurses and anyone on their feet for long periods.
FEATURES OF SUECOS FOOTWEAR
- Toes and heels protected by extra reinforcement for greater safety to met professional demands
- The sole relieves stress on feet, knees, hips and lower back
- New perforated innersole keeps the foot fresh and dry all day. they greatly absorb the wearer's weight giving a feeling of deep relaxation in the feet, knees, and back
- The X-Cell material is highly adaptable to the shape of the feet
- So light they float on water
- They leave no marks on floors
- Hand-Washable up to a maximum temperature of 50 degrees celsius
- Can be sterilised with chlorine, Antibacterial and resistant to disagreeable odours
- Resistant to chemical products, chlorine and petroleum
- Can be recycled in plastic designated containers
- Modern, sporty lines.
- Slip resistant
- On average, you take 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day
- Our feet make up only 2% of the body, yet they balance the remaining 98%. When you start thinking of your feet as the foundation of your body- just like the foundation of your home- you start to understand the connection between your back pain and your feet
- 50% of persons in the working population have back pain every year.
- Back issues make people absent from work for about 12 days on average, so wearing correct shoes seems a correct way to safe absence and money.
- Suecos shoes are reducing knee, back pain and muscle fatigue, hence providing well being and health.
-Anti slippery rubber sole on dry and wet floors (category SRA)
-Very sleek & modern designs
-Incorporated heel for optimised shock absorption
Prints also available:
WHEN ORDERING PLEASE REFERENCE EUROPE SIZE, IF IN DOUBT MEASURE FOOT FROM BACK OF HEEL TO LONGEST TOE AND USE THE SHOE LENGTH (CM) GUIDE.
REMEMBER TO GIVE YOURSELF SOME EXTRA TOE ROOM.