Clogs,Thor- Heavy Duty
Price Inclusive GST
Toughest model in the Suecos® range clogs
Thor clogs are indeed a befitting name for the toughest model in the Suecos professional footwear range.
Strong EVA cap for more protection
Designed for those working in the catering and food industries, or people working in wet, soapy areas.
Featuring a reinforced toe and heel for more protection, and a rubber slip-resistant outsole that exceeds industry standards.
The high-tech sole provides better grip and surpasses the most demanding industry standards on dry, wet, soapy and oily surfaces. Highest anti-slip category (SRC) speciﬁed by EN ISO 13287:2007.
Recommended for: chefs, nurses and anyone who works near wet and slippery areas.
- Toes and heels protected by extra reinforcement for greater safety to met professional demands
- The sole relieves stress on feet, knees,hips and lower back
- New perforated innersole keeps the foot fresh and dry all day. they greatly absorb the wearer's weight giving a feeling of deep relaxation in the feet,knees, and back
- The X-Cell material is highly adaptable to the shape of the feet
- So light they float on water
- They leave no marks on floors
- Hand-Washable up to a maximum temperature of 50 degrees celsius
- Can be sterilised with chlorine, Antibacterial and resistant to disagreeable odours
- Resistant to chemical products, chlorine and petroleum
- Can be recycled in plastic designated containers
- Modern, sporty lines.
- Slip resistant
- On average, you take 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day
- Our feet make up only 2% of the body, yet they balance the remaining 98%. When you start thinking of your feet as the foundation of your body- just like the foundation of your home- you start to understand the connection between your back pain and your feet
- 50% of persons in the working population have back pain every year.
- Back issues make people absent from work for about 12 days on average, so wearing correct shoes seems a correct way to safe absence and money.
- Suecos shoes are reducing knee, back pain and muscle fatigue, hence providing well being and health.
- special anti slippery rubber sole for dry, wet & even oily surfaces (category SRC)
- maximum protection of feet due to reinforced front & back part
- mostly used for stability and mostly preferred for elderly homes
SHOE SIZING CHART
For AUSTRALIA use UK sizing