Interested in developing your knowledge in Ultrasound, perhaps your a new graduate or have had limited exposure to Ultrasound or maybe you have used Ultrasound and would like to develop your skills.
Contact us and tell us what type of application course your wanting or just click on the links below
We recognize the need for continuing eduction, Contact us and tell us what type of application course your wanting or just click on the links below to one of the training providers we support:
MyLibrary Reference Guides are the innovative application-dedicated tools integrated in the MyLab™ Ultrasound systems for users’ reference, which include anatomical atlas and “How to do” reference images: now they are available also online.
Click on the links below for the latest Webinar series.
- Physiotherapy Webinar
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Webinar.
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound in Physiotherapy, Part 1 Webinar
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound in Physiotherapy, Part 2 Webinar
- Podiatry Webinar
- Ventral Elbow Anatomy: musculoskeletal ultrasound versus dissection
- Australian Institute of Ultrasound (AIU)based on the Gold Coast, QLD is the longest established and premier provider of practical ultrasound education and has more than 25 different courses catering to all medical and paramedical professionals wishing to use diagnostic ultrasound in their clinical practice. Review our website for the course best suited to your needs and come and receive first class practical education in a relaxed and friendly environment"
- Ultrasound Training Solutions (UTS) Based in Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Provide a range of courses for skill development across the broader medical
plication professions including:
- Emergency and Remote Rural Medicine
- General Medicine
- Vascular Access
- Refresher courses
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Workshops in Sydney by David McCauley Click here for the 2015 dates.
HeartWeb workshops are designed for Anaesthetists, Intensive Care, Emergency Department Physicians and Surgeons who wish to learn how to use Point of Care (POC) transthoracic and ultrasound guidance techniques.
There are two workshops available:
· H.A.R.Tscan® Haemodynamic Echocardiography Assessment in Real Time.
· Ultrasound Guided Nerve Block and Vascular Access
- Nepean Institute of Critical Care Education (NICCER) dedicated to research and eduction for the critical care professionals including doctors, nurses, academics, allied health professionals. NICCER provide many course throughout the year including basic and advanced critical care ultrasound and echocardiography.
- PhysioTec Dr Alison Grimaldi provides course predominately for the Physiotherapy profession including scanning of
- Foot & Ankle
- Physiotherapy Couching Academy Australia Francine St George provides workshop and 1:1 course for Physiotherapist wishing to develop their skills in private practice.
- Sound Physio Peter Esselbach runs weekend Ultrasound workshops designed for Physiotherapists and other medical professionals with an interest in musculoskeletal ultrasound techniques.
- RW Veterinary Consultancy Provides tutorials and teaching of basic Ultrasound skills to veterinarians in general practice. One-one or small groups training, tailored to the individual requirements.
- University of Melbourne courses (Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma of Clinical Ultrasound, HARTscan and Ultrasound guided nerve block and vascular access courses).
Ultrasound Village has been created by clinicians for clinicians.
With medical educationalists and ultrasound experts we aim to create a simple and robust pathway to achieving ultrasound competence.
- AAP Education provides courses for Western Australian medical and allied health practitioners. Courses presented include Levels 1, 2 and 3 musculoskeletal and real time ultrasound and cover soft tissue scanning and muscle activation"
- ASUM Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine offer a range of CPD credited course to their members in a range of ultrasound disciplines, click here to view course the course calender.
- Kine Care teaches musculoskeletal ultrasound (MSU) courses to musculoskeletal healthcare professionals like (specialized)physiotherapists, medical specialists, general practitionars and podiatrists.Currently you can follow our courses in The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France; sometimes also in other countries. We can set up tailor-made MSU courses for your country, company or educational institute.
- International Schools Link, click here to find the up coming International ultrasound course, covering Womens Health, Cardiology, Regional Aneasthesia, Vascular, Endocrinology, Interventional & Surgery Imaging, Echocardiography, Elastosonography, Musculoskeletal, Pain Management, proudly provided by Esaote.
- Click Here for international case studies in ultrasound.
- Click Here for White Papers on Ultrasound.
* Please note there is no commercial interest in any of the above providers.